Pagina's

woensdag 27 oktober 2010

Personalized jewelry on its way!

Want to give a personalized gift to someone this Christmas? I will be able to help you! On its way to Holland little dangling charms/tags!
I will be making a:
- Peace
- Faith
- Believe/Hope
And of course a Love bracelet! The tags are made of Sterling Silver and will be hanging on the bracelet with a few other little charms in the same category! An absolute gorgeous gift for your loved ones! Make sure you order on time because you don't want to miss this! The bracelet will be made also with Swarovski crystal and you can choose the following colours:

- Pink/Crystal AB/Silver
- Black Pearls/Silver
- Crystal AB/Silver
- White Pearls/Silver
- Blue/Crystal AB/Silver
- Purple/Crystal AB/Silver

You can already do a reservation to be sure I won't be out of stock for the tags! The bracelets will be $49,95 and you can let me know if you have special wishes because I would love to custom made your bracelet! Photos will be posted soon! Just keep an eye on this blog and pray with me that the package with tags and charms will arrive soon!

With love

x Mieke

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten