Pagina's

donderdag 28 oktober 2010

30% off the next 24 hours!

The next 24 hours I offer 30% discount on EVERY item on this blog! (please note that the breastcancer awareness bracelet is excluded!) You will still receive the Free shipping and the great and quick service as always! 
You can still let me know your special wishes! If you want something made in a different colour just send me a email: jewelsfromabove@hotmail.com
Because of this special sale I can't assure you that everything is still on stock! I will send you a email right after you did your order and let you know when your item will be shipped!

How does it work, you order your favorite jewelry and pay via paypal or banktransfer. You mention the code: special12

If you pay with paypal I will send you a refund within 30 minutes!
If you order by mail and pay through banktransfer I will change the total amount you need to pay!

Its that easy!

Now go and order! And don't forget to tell all your friends!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten