Pagina's

maandag 6 september 2010

Information about my Jewelry

I might be the only person in the world who loves to write Jewelry with a capital J but hey thats just me!

The Jewelry that I make is only with very good materials! Swarovski crystals from Austria, Freshwaterpearls and Sterling Silver is what I use the most. On order I make Jewelry with 14k gold or 14k gold-filled materials.

Swarovski Crystal are the finest and most brilliant crystals to use for Jewelry.

Freshwaterpearls are from oysters who lived in freshwater, you have them in many sizes, shapes and colours. I will talk about this later.

Sterling Silver is metal with at least 92.5% silver in it. The chance to have a allergic reaction to silver is way smaller then nickel etc. It won't turn green etc. but you have to maintain silver! Polish it once in a while, don't shower with it and put it in a box when you don't use it for a longer period!

Gold filled is a mixture of 14k gold with Sterling Silver, its not the same as plated/vermeil. Its not a coat that will disappear after a few times wearing it, but its mixed and just a cheaper solution for not using 14k gold.

I can make necklaces, earrings, bracelets etc. If you are interested in a handmade creation please contact me.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten