Pagina's

dinsdag 7 september 2010

Custom-made Jewelry at bargain prices!

Looking for custom made Jewelry but not willing (or able) to pay a fortune. Then I might be able to help you out!

I really love to make Jewelry by order. If you show me a picture or give me a good description I'm always willing to search for the materials and make you a unique, hand- and custom-made piece of Jewelry!

How does it works:

- You have a picture of description of something you want, thats not similar to mine jewelry. I will search for the materials, then i'll let you know the price. After your payment I will order the materials, when they arrive I will make your piece of Jewelry within a week and then send it to you. In total this proces can take up to 4-8 weeks, depending on the materials and piece of Jewelry. Prices starting at $20,- €15,00.

- You see something on the blog what you like, but that you want be changed. Might be colours, sizes, beads with or without dangling hearts etc. Tell me what you want, then I'll send you the price. After your payment, I will order the materials (if I don't have them on stock) and within a week I'll ship your Jewelry. This proces can take up to 2-4 weeks. Prices starting at $20,- €15,00.

In very special cases I'm also willing to repair your own Jewelry. Contact me for details.

I have already many satisfied customers who bought my Jewelry! And I'm pretty sure you can be one of them if you buy a special Jewels from Above item!

Questions? Feel free to ask!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten